Thursday, September 8, 2011

determination is a wonderful thing

On a good day, my morning ritual involves a strong cup of coffee and about fifteen minutes reading my favorite bicycle blogger's latest posts.

This morning as I scrolled down the newest feeds on my google reader, up came The Bicycle Story - a blog written by college-friend Josh Cohen, who now resides out in Seattle.  Well written and full of interesting content, I always look forward to Bicycle Stories.

Today's interview was an absolute heart-warmer. Lowell Smoger has made it to Seattle and is headed down the West Coast. It is crazy to think that four months ago he and I were just heading into the Appalachian Mountain Range. It is a good reminder: determination will get you far.

Lowell and I in Lewisberg, WV with the Messmers